Saturday, December 11, 2004

Pay attention

This morning I am not going to do any more blogging. The post that I just put together is more important than anything else that I could expect to find by surfing the internet in search of some clever diversion for the reader.

Instead I will leave Hootsbuddy's Place alone until next time I go blogging, so that visitors, especially "first time" visitors, will not be tempted to click away because of lost interest.

The post is serious and requires that the reader pay attention. (Right there I lost a lot of readers, I know.) Some parts of the post may need to be re-read for a good understanding. That's okay. In a sound-bite environment, there is no way to compete unless some portion of the population is willing to make an effort to do better. It is to that group that I write today.
The reader can choose which group to join.

You are respectfully invited to settle for a moment and digest the next post.

1 comment:

Deborah White said...

Thank you, John. Looking forward to absorbing it later today.