Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Shaving Cream Racket

Okay, then.
I'm a convert. It started with that new multi-blade orange and grey thing called Quest or Surge or whatever...Here's the story...

I was out of the old twin-blades, thought I might go cheaper and got a dollar pack of the store brand and trashed the rest after getting almost killed by the first no-good piece of s***. So off I went to get the brand I had been using and when I got there they were GONE.
Crap.
The whole display had been screwed up by some marketing kid who thought it would be cool to jerk around the old guys who were the bedrock of their business by hiding their favorite products someplace ELSE in plain view. That happens to guys a lot, you know.

"Honey, where is the latest place we always keep (unfound item goes here)?"
"It's right here, Love"...pointing to a place about five degrees off to the right, in plain view.
"Thanks..."grumble, grumble, grumble...
My youngest child, a very wise female type, says it's because I don't have a vagina. That's how women can find stuff and men can't.
So I found a coupon right there on the display and bought what looked like a cell phone with a blade at the end designed by Tom Wolfe, and paid about ten bucks for it.

A lot has happened since then, but I have learned to use it, and sure enough it works great after the shower without any kind of lubricant.
This could run on for a long time, but I have to go to work.

Now go read this.
Thanks, Blogads.

No comments: