Friday, December 29, 2006

This is why I like lawyer blogs

This post at VC is a riot.
Be sure to read the comments.

...I *did* see the Playboy pictures, which actually made her look less attractive than she did in her clothes. Just a little weird looking. Though as my boss would put it, if she ate crackers in my bed, I still wouldn't throw her out.

...According to the complaint (and her blog), it appears that the defendant was a part-time prostitute on the Hill while working fulltime as a Sen. Dewine staffer. Maybe the Republicans deserved to lose afterall...

And how about this couplet?

Comment: ...I'm a little freaked out at the amazon ad on this page for "Pimps, Whores and Welfare Brats" - is it context sensitive?

Reply: I think the Amazon ads are determined by your Amazon cookie. At least they seem to be for things that I've been shopping for on Amazon. This can be kind of disconcerting if you have been Xmas shopping for people with a wide range of tastes. Shopping for my teenaged daughter, twenty something son, my wife, and my mother made for a really strange ad until I figured what was going on. No comment on the "Pimps, Whores, etc." and your shopping habits. NTTAWWT.

No comments: