Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Obama Ad

It's still early in the campaign, but Obama is doing better than I thought he would. My original characterization of him as a boy scout with a sash full of merit badges now looks a little weak. He's starting to look like a scoutmaster instead. If nothing more, he and a couple others are giving negative campaign ads a bad name because they are doing okay without them. (This is like Al Qaeda giving terrorism a bad name...which may be why the IRA and maybe the PLO have let up a little.) From a distance, a bully looks weaker than his or her (Sorry. Couldn't resist...) victim.

.

There is clearly a lot of interest in him. I can monitor internet search activity about his religious background because my post about the subject, now over a year old, is getting about seventy percent of all my traffic.

No comments: