Thursday, June 04, 2009

Launch! Healogica--Clinical Trials Recrutiment service

Ever wonder how people getting treated by "experimental" drugs or procedures get selected?
I often wonder, should I become stricken with some arcane condition, how I would find out ALL my options, including some that may not be on my doctor's punch list.

Via The Health Care Blog we get this....

Healogica was one of the companies that presented at Launch! at the Health 2.0 Meets Ix conference in Boston in April. I felt that the quality of the Launch! companies as so strong that they all deserved to be featured to more than the 200 people in the room who saw it. So on the spur of the moment I offered all of them a spot on THCB to get them a little more visibility. And now there’s a flood of three minute videos headed our way.


First up is an innovative clinical trial recruitment service called Healogica. And yes it’s new (which is the point of Launch). Watch the short video below to get an idea and investigate further over at Healogica


Healogica Demo from Health 2.0 on Vimeo.

No comments: