Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BoingBoing Gadgets

Boing Boing, one of my endlessly addictive sites, has a spinoff site, BB Gadgets. For the techno-trivia buff this is like candy. I can always tell when my life is relaxed because I allow myself to get lost in places like Boing Boing and Arts and Letters Daily, another Brittanica-level Web aggregator -- but that is another story. Here is an item from today's catch...

The people who bring us Crocs are now marketing a clothing line made of the same type material. Croslite they call it. Very defensive about quickly adding that it is not rubber.
Adjectives like "stupendously ugly" and "eye-wateringly bright...distinctive clunky" seem to be part of the marketing appeal.
I have more to do this morning than run on about this. That's enough links for the interested reader...
Almost forgot: credits to Blogsnow, another great aggregator. Andreas Wacker has it back up and running. I don't know when that happened, but it's great news to me.


No comments: