Friday, May 05, 2006

Randy Brinson -- Chairman, Redeem the Vote


Dr. Brinson looks clean as a pin to me. And I like what I am reading, too, about his politics.

Dr Brinson is a licensed lay minister and board certified gastroenterologist. Dr Brinson holds a Bachelor of ScienceDegree from Valdosta State College and Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia. He completed his internship and residency at the Univ of Florida College of Medicine and Gastroenterology fellowship at the MedicalCollege of Georgia. He served as staff gastroenterologist at Maxwell AFB, AL from 1987-89 andhas been in private practice in Montgomery since then. Over the past 10 years, he has served on the state board of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Board of Trustees for the University of Mobile, and served as health care advisor for former Governor Fob James of Alabama. He has been involved in christian music since 1999 bringing WAY-FM to Montgomery.

Dr Brinson is married to the former Pamela Bennett of Valdosta, GA for the past 24 years. They have 3 children, Christopher, a recent graduate of Samford University, recent White House intern for President Bush and law student at University of Alabama, and twin sons, Daniel and Philip, who are high school seniors.


Want some grist for weekend reading?
Read Amy Sullivan's article in Washington Monthly. Take it slow. Pay attention. The times they are a-changin'. I don't put a lot of pictures on my blog, but I want to remember this guy's face.

I never expected to live to see the implosion of the Soviet Union but I did.
Maybe I will live to see the scales falling from the eyes of some of my Christian brethren.

No comments: