Saturday, March 25, 2006

Clorox Toilet Wand ad


I saw this ad in the doctor's office and knew it had to be shared.

Tried to find it online but to no avail, so I had to go out and buy this month's Reader's Digest and scan it.

Caption says:

Just be glad we don't make toilet paper.

No exclamation point, either. That's classy.
Where do you go to nominate an advertisement for awards? This one has to get in the running.

(And another thing...was this a custom ad for little periodicals that one is more apt to find while sitting on the John?)

It's a big outfit, kinda like the government. So if you want to get your own, I already looked it up.
Amazon has the goods.
The ad is on page 84 of the April Reader's Digest.

Sunday night: Woo-hoo...I got my first hit from the Clorox page at Google Finance!
Hi, Guys! Welcome to Hoots' Place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to rephrase: "This one has to get in the running."

Or maybe not