Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Molly Bingham and Steve Connors--Know Thine Enemy

Today's Times has a six-minute video that should be widely distributed. Know Thine Enemy by film makers Molly Bingham and Steve Connors is top quality stuff. I found a similar clip on You Tube, Meeting Resistance, that is a promo for a documentary of the same name.



I am reminded of an event that I posted the first year I started blogging, Nihad had to die.

The message is so old, so tired, so plain and easy to understand...

I am no longer surprised that more people can't seem to get it, but thinking about that sad reality makes me feel very discouraged. Still I try to reach as many people as I can. When I see from the Sitemeter stats how very few people read my blog I feel very small, indeed. I keep imagining that if only the right person can be reached, it will all be worth the effort.

In the interest of balance, it should be noted that the film is not without critics. Judith Weiss doesn't like it. I'm sure there are others.
She really doesn't like it. At. All.

No comments: