Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Holiday Recipes

Okay, I promise not to become yet another recipe and cooking blog.
But a career in the food business does something to your head when it comes to recipes. I'm like Columbo when he said "I dunno...maybe it's the line of work I'm in...every time I get around a dead body I think somebody killed it..."

Anyway, I found this page of recipe links that looks good. They came via Fr. Karl at Summa Contra Mundum, my one and only Byzantine Catholic link. I haven't done any of them, but I have read enough recipes and done enough cooking that I can tell you they look okay to me.
Never saw a Shepherds Pie with veggie burgers and walnuts, but it sounds like a great idea if you need a meatless entree. Stuffing bell peppers with beans and chilies, and flavoring with cumin also sounds like a good idea.

Okay, I got that out of my system.
Back to other things...

No comments: