Monday, November 14, 2005

Paying the rent by blogging

I may presume too much, but I don't think so. Looks like Andrew Sullivan may be. (Thanks, Peaktalk.)

I'm glad to say that in the near future, this blog will have a new home. We're moving to Time.com's home-page and will be hosted by their server...The blog has gotten far bigger than I originally believed possible - and much bigger than I want to handle on my own. Time.com, with all sorts of internet links, technical support and a huge potential audience, will, I hope, make this blog more accessible to more people, bring more advertizing and marketing to the site, and take the blog to a new level of exposure...I will continue to write simply what I believe or think, however misguided I may be. ... the essence of the blog won't change. You will still like it for the same reasons or hate it for the same reasons; or, as many of you keep telling me, both.

No comments: