Saturday, June 10, 2006

Gerard Vanderleun is up to something

He's on break.
Don't know what, but if he is resting from blogging it must be worth waiting for.

I've been a busy with a new project of some magnitude, of which more in due course. Nor, as you will soon learn, have I been disconnected from the world of the web or the world at large. Granted, there have been many instances in the last week when I wish that were so.

For now, suffice it to say I am working in a new direction and on several new variations to old themes. For now the most I will say is to let you in on my personal plan, program and platform for the solution to our overwhelmingly disgusting, petty, destructive and vile internal politics; this without regard to race, color, creed, gender now or to be assigned later, or political preference.

Sufficiently vague to pique interest...
We'll wait...


Well, we didn't have to wait long.

Welcome visitors and thanks again, Gerard, for the link. I am honored to have been the fan who made the tipping point.

This is a big win for PJ Media. I don't think anybody knows yet what that means, but whatever it is should become clear in a few more years. What seems to be happening is that an intellectual and literary nucleus from the political right is crystalizing into a formidable, if somewhat disorderly mass. If it isn't about money yet, it's gonna be.

I linked to PJ Media on the sidebar.
Another great aggregator, now with a gifted editor-in-chief.

1 comment:

Gerard said...

Oh, all right! But only because it was you that asked.