Saturday, June 10, 2006

Gerard Vanderleun is up to something

He's on break.
Don't know what, but if he is resting from blogging it must be worth waiting for.

I've been a busy with a new project of some magnitude, of which more in due course. Nor, as you will soon learn, have I been disconnected from the world of the web or the world at large. Granted, there have been many instances in the last week when I wish that were so.

For now, suffice it to say I am working in a new direction and on several new variations to old themes. For now the most I will say is to let you in on my personal plan, program and platform for the solution to our overwhelmingly disgusting, petty, destructive and vile internal politics; this without regard to race, color, creed, gender now or to be assigned later, or political preference.

Sufficiently vague to pique interest...
We'll wait...

Update:

Well, we didn't have to wait long.

Welcome visitors and thanks again, Gerard, for the link. I am honored to have been the fan who made the tipping point.

This is a big win for PJ Media. I don't think anybody knows yet what that means, but whatever it is should become clear in a few more years. What seems to be happening is that an intellectual and literary nucleus from the political right is crystalizing into a formidable, if somewhat disorderly mass. If it isn't about money yet, it's gonna be.

I linked to PJ Media on the sidebar.
Another great aggregator, now with a gifted editor-in-chief.

1 comment:

vanderleun said...

Oh, all right! But only because it was you that asked.