Tuesday, September 13, 2005

...on the other hand

After a day that leaves me tired from emotional whiplash, I'm ready for some relief. Last night I got a broken window in my world view, then today after preening in self-satisfaction for having found a treasure in the Katrina's sludge, I learn that the "epistle" that had me excited is over a week old and on the way to becoming another B-Class meme, probably soon to be forgotten. Sigh.

African Bullets and Honey is just what will take your mind off the heavy stuff. Our blogmaster is a doctoral candidate, living in the UK, who is blogging from Monaco on his way back from Russia. He's about to rethink his life's ambition. The post is wonderfully called Mommy, When I Grow Up I Want to be a Gigolo in Monaco!

Take a break.
Go read.

No comments: