Friday, November 05, 2004

Veni, Vidi, Vinci, but...

This morning I came, saw and conquered, but couldn't blog.

For the better part of two or three hours I couldn't access my weblog. Everything else on the net was working fine (Instapundit takes a moment longer to load, I think because of the volume of hyperlinks) but nothing about Blogger worked. The orange logo button wouldn't load either. All I could get was a long, llooonng wait, followed by an error screen when the wait times out.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, blogger@trakken.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

I think Blogger/Google has created a monster. I'm posting in the afternoon from notes I made early this morning.
Too much trouble, even if it is free. Crap, I'm beginning to act like some of my former customers who went into orbit over having to use bottled lemon juice once when we ran out of FREE lemons for iced tea!

No comments: